You want to unleash your creativity? Think again about your ideas or come with a new one?
Our 50 cards raise questions “What if…?” which can guide you to think from the other angle or to question yourself using three main topics:
- business trends,
- techno-trends and
- walk in another man’s shoes
During brainstorming, we often get questions connected with the future of idea? Is there any chance for it? What questions should one ask and how to look at an idea from a different perspective?
After the creation of an idea, everyone needs to do a self-evaluation. Can you evaluate your idea and determine its chances? Creativity cards are giving fifty “What if?” questions which should inspire new or question old ideas.
Wear “another man’s shoes” or question your ideas using the newest business or technological trends…
During ideation or brainstorming or even after the creation of an idea, everyone needs to do a self-evaluation of a kind of self-check for ideas project. Can you evaluate your idea and determine its chances?
Here is the small guide for using cards:
- Download idea template
- Pick your topic, would you take business trends, techno-trends or walk in another man’s shoes cards? Remove the cards from the group you don’t need.
- Take three cards and place them on your paper. (You can take random cards or first separate cards by three categories and choose all three cards from the same category or one from each – however you like…)
- Take some time (10mins) and write your thoughts by answering on questions stated on the cards…
To achieve most think about:
- How to fix some current problem. Which need is solved?
- Be inside your customer’s head. Which benefit is gained?
- How your idea will look like a project?
- Can you make a prototype?
- What is your plan for the first 100 days?
When finished, you can iterate the process using new cards.