Innovation & Creativity Workshops
A collection of tailor-made workshops for companies, organization, students or entrepreneurs.
First steps to Innovations
Start into creativity and innovation
Jumpstart into the topic of innovations and creativity with many examples of success stories from different sectors. Here are all parts of the education:
- What are exactly innovations?
- Innovation process
- Ideas, innovations, inventions
What are innovations and how to differentiate them from other ideas?
- Types of innovations with examples
- Examples of successful ideas and innovators from the past.
- Open innovations
- Innovation competitions
- The best innovation companies
How to become innovative and how to come to an idea?
Innovations and creativity are very popular topics, but what is the difference between them? How to find an innovation inside yourself.
- Examples of improvements
- Importance of savings and improvements in everyday work
It is possible to find an improvement (savings of time or money) on almost every workplace. It is needed to make a climate where improvements will be recognized and stimulated.
4. From idea to realization
- Starting of innovation climate
- Types of innovations
- Innovation process
- Innovation metrics
- Idea campaigns
- Rewarding ideas
There is a long way for every idea from idea submission to idea realization, so the innovation process has to be made in the most simple and faster way.
- Which ideas our company needs?
- Catch a big idea
- Accidental ideas
- Examples of big, successful ideas from the past which can inspire future innovators.
- Rules of the brainstorming workshop
- How to do a workshop and what to do after it
- Innovation on demand
- Creative Cards
- How to do it without brainstorming?
A practical example of brainstorming workshop.
7. How to catch an idea
- How to build an innovation process
- Innovations in Europe and Globally
- Things that every innovator or manager must not forget
Catch the right idea, shape it and give it the best chance for success.
Creative techniques and innovation process
1. Overview of creativity techniques
- Famous creative techniques
- Preparation and analysis of brainstorming workshop
3. Unleash Your Creativity
- Handbook for creativity
4. Other creative techniques
- Disney Method
- Outside the box
- Six thinking hats
Innovations inside companies (7innovation method)
1. Success stories
- Examples of well organized innovation process
2. Starting innovation climate
- The measure for raising innovation culture
3. Motivation of innovators
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
4. Innovation process
- Define steps from idea generation to realization
5. Events and rewarding
- Importance of innovation rewards
- Monitoring innovation process
7. Listening to the customer
- Customer workshops
8. How to make your company more creative?
- Advices for first steps
Trigger Creativity using Creativity Cards
Crucial point of every innovation process is ideation and idea evaluation. You want to unleash your creativity or think again about your ideas or come with a new one? Creativity cards raise “What if…?” questions which can guide you to think from the other angle or to question yourself using three main topics: business trends, techno-trends and “in another man’s shoes“ principle.
More info: contact