Innovation & Creativity Workshops
A collection of tailor-made workshops for companies, organization, students or entrepreneurs.
First steps to Innovations
- What are innovations?
- Innovation process
- Ideas, innovations, inventions
What are innovation and how to different them from other ideas.
- Types of innovations with examples
- Examples of successful ideas and innovators from the past.
- Open innovations
- Innovation competitions
- The best innovation companies
How to become innovative and hot to come to an idea?
Innovations and creativity are very popular topics, but what is the difference between them? How to find an innovation inside yourself.
- Examples of improvements
- Importance of savings and improvements in everyday work
It is possible to find an improvement(savings of time or money) on almost every workplace. It is needed to make the climate where improvements will be recognized and stimulated.
4. From idea to realization
- Starting of innovation climate
- Types of innovations
- Innovation process
- Innovation metrics
- Idea campaigns
- Rewarding ideas
There is the long way for every idea from idea submission to idea realization, so innovation process has to be made in the most simple and faster way.
- Which ideas our company needs?
- Catch a big idea
- Accidental ideas
- Examples of big, successful ideas from the past which can inspire future innovators.
- Rules of brainstorming workshop
- How to do a workshop and what to do after it
- Innovation on demand
Practical example of brainstorming workshop.
7. How to catch an idea
- How to build innovation process
- Innovations in Europe and Globally
- Things that every innovator or manager must not forget
How to catch the right idea and how to shape it and give it the best chance for success.
Creative techniques and innovation process
1. Overview of creativity techniques
- Famous creative techniques
- Preparation and analysis of brainstorming workshop
3. Unleash Your Creativity
- Handbook for creativity
4. Other creative techniques
- Disney Method
- Outside the box
- Six thinking hats
Innovations inside companies (7innovation method)
1. Success stories
- Examples of well organized innovation process
2. Starting innovation climate
- The measure for raising innovation culture
3. Motivation of innovators
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
4. Innovation process
- Define steps from idea generation to realization
5. Events and rewarding
- Importance of innovation rewards
- Monitoring innovation process
7. Listening to the customer
- Customer workshops
8. How to make your company more creative?
- Advices for first steps
More info: contact