- They don’t trust others, or they think other will spoil their ideas. Maybe, others will not understand it or maybe they will not know how to realize it.
- They want to code it and finish it before anyone knows about it. Idea is their baby and no one should know about it before first stable version.
1. Improvers – they are creating small tools or scripts which will help them or their team in seting-up environment or in easier/faster testing. These are improvements for everyday work which can help a team by saving time and in the end – money.
2. Non-believers – no chance to get an idea from this kind of developers, they have no belief in system and only hope to get ideas are laying in a long lasting presentation of success stories, but the outcome is even then – not certain. In a case of experienced developers it is much more difficult then with younger ones.
3. Innovators – no matter if previous ideas couldn’t be realized, this persons will generate new ideas and try with them. This kind of developers must be recognized and “nurtured” inside the company. Task Force teams or VIP persons which are used in special Calls for Ideas or targeted brainstorming sessions.
At the end those brilliant people will generate ideas, the only thing left is make it visible (ideas and developers).