Second post from Top10 series:
1. Try to have fun, that’s the right way for creativity.
2. It’s ok to make mistakes, without mistakes, there will be no new ideas as there is a need for lot of ideas to have successful innovation.
3. Fear is your first enemy! Push away the fear from your workplace and innovation can replace it!
4. Promote successful ideas and their creators with brochures, intranet…
5. Try to keep process of idea-evaluation as simple as posible and as fast as posible.
6. Use piece of software for idea generation and evaluation
7. Customers are great source for new incremental ideas, try to use it!
8. Use new employees as the source of new ideas, they are looking to your organization with ‘fresh’ eyes and can generate improvements to your processes
9. Put innovation into a head of every person in the company, everyone should think and talk about it!
10. Try to push your colleagues with idea-contest if needed